Dec 22, 2008

And I saved the best for last: my very merry elf punch art card


Oh my goodness I used so many punches for this little guy he just is my favorite i love how cute that he turned out. I know your going to ask so here it goes
details:
stamps: snow swirled
Paper: riding hood red, kiwi kiss, p pinkDsp
Ink: riding red, close to cocoa(for highlighting)
access: vintage brad, retired silver cording, white ribbon, old olive ribbon, Punches: 1 3/4 circle, 1/2 circle (ear& hands) larger oval (hat & rim & shirt) small star (collar) horizontal slot(thumbs) 1/8" hand punch(nose) tag, stampin chalk(cheeks) white gel pen (cheeks highlight) black marker(mouth&eyes)
Well there you have it I hope that you liked it so enjoy and have a safe and blessed holiday!
Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Ruth Norton said...

So cute and creative. LOVE HIM!!!!