Nov 10, 2010

The shannonsclose.net new addition is here....

Back on October 25th I announced that ....A new addition will be coming out of shannon's closet..... realllly soon so all  of shannon's closet fans, customers to stay tuned......

Well the new collection is finally here.... So I have decided to give a new style added to my closet.....

S.A.S.S.Y.  S.T.E.M.S.  

Smart-Attractive-Sensably-Stunning-Young spirited women...

Standing-Tall-Eyecatching-Mezmorizingly-Stricking legs. 


new shannons closet book and mug

inside of book sassy stems page
 I ordered my book  a month ago and finally got it last week...they messed up my order and had to reprint it that is why it has taken me so long to introduce my new collection...






hand painted glassware and gifts. wine glass stems, casual drinking, crystal glass wine, sassy stems

No comments: