Dec 23, 2010

Happy Holidays from ShannonsCloset.net


I just want to say Happy Holidays to all of my viewers, fans, and customers that support me in my business. I will post my new items within the next week to come. As I am getting down to the last of my orders as I have had a waiting list and now have to turn some new and continued customers, I feel deeply sorry for that I have had to do that. But as I get down to the last of my orders I have to fit in family time, so I just want to say have a Great and Glamorous Holiday season and let's toast to the new year in your NEW shannonscloset sassy glasses!!!!

christmas wine glasses, hand painted wine glasses, girly wine glasses, custom glassware, wine glasses with boobs, boob wine glasses, personalized glasses, red wine glasses, sassy, girly cute wine glasses, hand made glasses

No comments: